Thursday 13 September 2007

OK OK I will put something on here

Well, I have been nagged and nagged to put something on here. To be honest I find it quite scary! I don't even know whether this will end up on the right place on the blog or even at all. I will work out how to press the right buttons one day.

So how about a little introduction. I am a muddler and have to be honest rarely a finisher, but I am determined to sort that one out.

So what do I muddle in.

Well,

I am doing an 'Exploring your creative potential' class at The Bramble Patch in Weedon, Northants. Brenda Boardman takes the class and she has been dragging me (sometimes kicking and screaming) into the world of creativity. The focus is on art quilts. More about that class as the blog continues.

I also make teddy bears, and have been concentrating mainly on mini ones a few inches high.

I have also just started to do beading and have signed up to do a city and guilds at Missenden Abbey which starts later on this year with a lovely lady called Olive Humm. I did a summer school with her in August. It will take me two years and what with everything else I have no idea how I will find time, but who likes housework anyway!

I also do little bits of dressmaking (definitely nothing finished!!) and embroidery.

I don't really want to make the post too long for now, so do check back soon, I will post some more and with photos too!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging - you'll have a great time and will meet some lovely people.

Leanne Hurren said...

AT LAST!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!