Tuesday 23 October 2007

Oh dear - its been a long time!


Sorry folks!

The kitchen has been a nightmare, we are past the five week anniversary and its still nto quite finished. Its usable just a few odds and ends to do. That combined with a holiday has led me away from the creative stuff.

Anyway I am going to do something tonight honest. It may not be mymost creative but I will do something. As a start I have found my work table. It was buried with family history stuff. My mum together with BBC1's Who do you think you are? has got me hooked. I have a family tree but I want to bring it to life and find out more about everyone on it. So another think to add to my to do list!!!

My holiday was a week in Swanage. I have never been there before and I must say that it was lovely. Everywhere was fantastic and would really like to go back again and explore further. It was quite worrying when I was looking at crumbling walls of Corfe Castle or the shoreline at Durdle Door and seeing art quilts in the making. Perhaps I will try and put a photo of it up. If its blank below you know I didn't manage it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see what you've been up to...